- · Helps employers meet CQC requirements for staff training.
- · Meets the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities).
- · Covers Skills for Care Knowledge Set on Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults.
- · Meets the outcomes for Skills for Care Common Induction Standard 6.
- · Provides Evidence for Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) unit HSC 024.
- · Provides Evidence for Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) unit HSC 024.
What does the Safeguarding Adults Training cover?
- What is POVA & the Independent Safeguarding Authority(ISA)?
- Service users Charter of Rights
- Definition of abuse
- Types of abuse
- Recognising the Signs and Symptons of possible abuse
- What to look for
- Social signs and symptoms
- Physical Signs and Symptoms
- Financial signs and symptoms
- Psychological signs and symptoms
- Sexual signs and symptoms
- Rights violation signs and symptoms
- Neglect signs and symptoms
- Who are the abusers
- Samples of institutional abuse to the person
- Duty to report information to the Police, Social Services or Inspection Authority
- Alerting and reporting
- Inappropriate behaviour, versus adult abuse
- Referral taking