Health and Safety
Helps employers meet CQC requirements for staff training.
- · Meets the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities).
- · Meets the outcomes for Skills for Care Common Induction Standards 5 & 8.
- · Provides Evidence for Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) units HSC 027, HSC 028, ICO1 & 1CO38.
- · Provides Evidence for Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) units HSC 037, HSC 038 & ICO1.
What does the Health and Safety Staff training cover?
- Health And Safety Law
- Standards In The Law
- Health And Safety At Work Act (Hasawa 1974) Objectives Of The Act
- Duty Of Care
- The Manual Handling Operations Regulations
- Management Of Health And Safety At Work Regulations
- Hazard Spotting
- The Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations
- Personal Protective Equipment At Work Regulations. (Ppe)
- Electrical Safety
- Control Of Substances Hazardous To Health Regulations (Coshh)
- Infection Control
- Reporting Injuries Diseases Dangerous Occurrences Regulations. (Riddor)
- Display Screen Equipment Work
- Provision And Use Of Work Equipment Regulations. ( Puwer)
- The Lifting Operations And Lifting Equipment Regulations. (Loler)
- The Health And Safety (Safety Signs And Signals) Regulations 1996
- The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Occupational Health
- Health And Safety Is About Care