- · Helps employers meet CQC requirements for staff training.
- · Meets the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities).
- · Meets the outcomes for Skills for Care Common Induction Standard 4.
- · Provides Evidence for Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) unit PD OP 2.1.
- · Provides Evidence for Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) unit PD OP 3.1.
What does the Epilepsy Training cover?
- How Common is Epilepsy?
- What are seizures and epilepsy?
- What are seizures and epilepsy?The Lobes of the Brain
- Seizures and Classification of Types
- Diagnosis of Epilepsy
- The Causes of Epilepsy
- Treatment of Epilepsy
- Management of Convulsions
- Children with Epilepsy
- Young People and Epilepsy
- Older People with Epilepsy
- Epilepsy and Lifestyle
- Practical Guidelines
- What support can you give?